Wondering about how to use Google Keep to organize your task list?
We always forgot most of the things to do in our daily busy life. Likely, we forgot to take important notes, shopping things, meetings, home works, special moments, showtimes, special calls, and much more.
Google Keep is an excellent app developed by Google to make notes, lists, reminders, and everything you need to keep forever. Its simple user interface will catch your eyes, and its useful features will helps you to organize your notes and reminders to organize your tasks easily.
Let’s take look at how it will going to be work for you!
How to Use Google Keep
This app can sync every note on your devices with the same Google Account. This means when you make a note on your mobile, and you can view or edit it through whatever device have you logged with the same Google Account!
Let’s Make Your First Note!
- Open the Keep app and tap on “Keep a note..“. It will open a new note page.
- Enter the “Title” of your note on the top of the middle.
- Type your note in the “Note” section.
- Tap on “+” mark and you can add any multimedia content you want.
- Tap on “Menu” (Triple Dots) and you can add colors to your note. Also, you can Delete, Make a Copy, Send, Collaborate and Label your notes.
Let’s Make Your First Reminder!
- Tap on the Bell icon on the top of the right corner.
- Set the Date and Time to set your reminder. Also, you can choose a specific place to set a reminder.
- Finally, tap on “Save” and you’re done with setting a reminder to your note.
Google Keep Chrome App
If you are using Chrome as your web browser on your desktop, you can use Google Keep as a Chrome app. Go to Chrome Web Store and download it to your browser. It will be launch within seconds on a separate Chrome window.
Privacy Tip: How safe are you online? Do you want to hide your IP address, block Ads, keep your online activities from snoopy eyes, and lets you browse in privacy? That’s where VPNs come in!
→ Get a safer browsing experience with NordVPN
Google Keep on Gmail
Surprisingly, you can use Keep with your Gmail inbox. See the right side of the Gmail, and you can find the Keep icon as an Add-On. Click on that icon and use the Google Keep app to take simple notes.
Google Keep app is helpful for everyone! Let me know what do you think about it in the comment section!