Do you want to create a presentation with Canva at work or at school?
Without spending more time?
Canva is a real game-changer. If you’re not familiar with Canva before, That is a free online design platform that allows you to design anything just in minutes using thousands of templates and with easy-to-use tools.
When it comes to creating presentations with Canva, It only needs a little effort to become a great communicator by making stunning presentations that will engage your audience.
The best thing is if you’re creating a presentation for the boardroom or the classroom, collaborating on presentations with Canva is super easy. They made it easy to share your presentations with anyone in a few clicks.
Ready to become a great presenter with Canva?
Let’s dive in!
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links we may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
Why Using Canva to Create Presentations?
Canva is free to use forever but Canva PRO comes with huge benefits giving you access to hundreds of beautifully designed layouts to create presentations on any topic anywhere.
It’s not just a presentation creator, it helps you to get the attention of your audience with different types of visual content including images, fonts, colors, illustrations from the Canva library to take your presentation to the next level in less time.
Not only that, you can able access a bunch of awesome features such as:
- Brand your presentation for work.
- 100GB of cloud storage.
- Magic resize and background removal tool.
- Schedule social media content to 7 platforms.
- Start from a black template or choose from professionally designed layouts.
- Collaborate with your team to create designs together.
- Download or share the presentation with a special link.
- Share presentation as a Website.
- Present a final presentation with “Presentation Mode”.
- Using the “Canva Live” feature to see questions and comments that come in from your audience.
The free version of Canva is limited with a bunch of things but the Pro version is the best for creating stunning presentations. It cost you only $12.99/month.
How to Create a Presentation With Canva
Canva has everything everyone needs to design from non-designers to pro designers to save time and money. There are no big troubles so you can access Canva on every device you have.
To create your first Canva presentation:
- First, click here to sign up for Canva PRO 30-day free trial to unlock all the Canva PRO features free for 30-days.
- Search for “Presentation Templates” from the Canva Templates library and choose one or start from a blank one.
- Edit your Presentation slides using videos, images, fonts, music, elements, and more.
- Use the “animator” feature from the toolbar to animate your elements.
- Click “Present” at the top right corner to present your final presentation.
That’s all! When you already have the content to create a presentation with Canva, it never takes more hours and hours to present it to your audience.
If you want to engage with your audience, simply move to the “Canva Live” tab from the “Present screen” and ask your audience to follow Canva.live and enter the code to participate in real-time.
With this, the audience can submit questions and comments directly into the presenter’s view right from even a mobile device.
If you want to share your presentation as a website, click the triple dots at the top right corner from the Canva editor and choose the “Website” option.
Pretty amazing right?
In addition, Canva is a great tool not just for creating presentations, it also great for creating all of social media graphics, and every image you’ll see through this site has been edited with Canva. The free plan is great, but Canva Pro is also a worthy option for me.
Canva is perfect for everyone who looking to design anything. I absolutely love it. It’s thousands of well-designed templates, elements, images make everything easier with a powerful editor. Simply, I highly recommend it for everyone.
And another thing is it’s worth going forward with the Canva PRO. There are plenty of features in the free account but the best is only available in Canva PRO. Don’t forget to get your 30-day free trial at Canva PRO to take your first step to design anything!