Want to know how to find and download free music for YouTube Videos?
In fact, you have to publish your own unique content to get a higher reach on YouTube and you need great music for videos on Youtube to make them more reachable.
In this article, I’ve listed the best and easy ways to find and download free music for YouTube videos, easily.
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any product through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Download Free Music for YouTube Videos
If you have already used copyrighted music, you already know the issues that are confronted with your videos. The better way is to use copyright-free music.
1. YouTube Audio Library
YouTube Audio Library is the best and easiest way to get free music for youtube videos.
You can listen to and download these kinds of music and sound effects without any hassle. The best part is, that you can even use music files from this library in videos that you want to monetize on YouTube.
To access the YouTube Audio Library:
- Sign in to your channel dashboard.
- Scroll down to the “Audio Library” at the left sidebar.
- Hover on any music file and click the “Download” to get it.
or, directly navigate to www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/.
With YouTube Audio Library, you can simply find music chosen by Genre, Mood, Instrument, Duration, etc. It will help to find the perfect music to use on your videos. Make sure to read their terms before using them.
2. No Copyright Music YouTube Channels
Most YouTubers use this way to get non-copyright music for their videos. It’s pretty quiet! You can explore sounds weirdly cool!
#1. Audio Library (YouTube Channel)
The audio library, the Youtube channel, is one of the best sources for copyright-free music. All of that music is free to use. But you have to read their description every time before you download it.
In the descriptions of their videos, you can see the Track Info, License, Artist’s Details, and About using the music sections.
So, you just have to copy and paste their credited (Artist and song) text under the “License” section to your video description.
Especially one of the best sources for vloggers. It has a lot of awesome kinds of music that feel you as in heaven. Like the audio library, you must have to copy and paste their license text from the description.
It has energetic EDM songs for creators. You can choose whatever you want. But make sure to check their description to copy/paste their crediting texts on your videos.
For more information read their Frequently Asked Questions.
3. PAID Copyright-Free Music Sites
- Fugue: You can use all the music from Fugue for free in non-commercial videos with a link back to Fugue in the video’s description. To use the music with no attribution, you should get a paid subscription. It costs $9/month for a single track and $13/month for 15 downloads.
- Audiojungle: Audiojungle is a website where people can buy and sell royalty-free music and sound effects. It was founded by Envato, a company that specializes in creative marketplaces. Audiojungle is a great place for both buyers and sellers of royalty-free music and sound effects. The website is easy to use and has a wide variety of music and sound effects to choose from.
- HookSounds: HookSounds is a credible site that offers quality, curated, and exclusive royalty-free music. Most online creators are nowadays looking for modern, stylish, and distinctive music. HookSounds is a great source for every creator that they offer original music releases with a PDF license certificate, and an UNLIMITED ACCESS plan starting from $29. Or you can download their music free for personal use with attribution for non-monetized content.
- Epidemic Sound: It has a monthly subscription offering a 30-days free trial. They have plans like CREATOR SUBSCRIPTION, STARTING AT $15/MONTH with No copyright claims or royalty fees. The BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION Starts at $149/MONTH. (You can check the current prices here.)
And most importantly, don’t forget to read their guidelines before using any kind of free music for Youtube videos.