You’ll know about YouTube, a video-sharing website. YouTube is used to watch tech videos, music, comedies, recipes, tricks, how-tos, shows and much more. If you are a YouTube creator, you have to publish your own unique content to get a higher reach on YouTube and you’ll need free music for YouTube videos to make it unique.
If you have already used copyrighted music, you know the issues that are confronted with your videos. The better way is using no copyright music for YouTube to work around youtube.
Try these best ways to get paid or free royalty-free music download hits in 2019. That will surely enhance your reach.
YouTube Audio Library
The best and easiest way to get Free music. You can listen and download these kinds of music and sound effects to use on your videos. Also, may use music files from this library in videos that you monetize on YouTube.
To get into the YouTube Audio Library,
- Sign in to your channel Dashboard.
- Click on the “Create” tab.
- Click on “Audio Library” to find free music.
or, directly navigate to www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music.
In Audio Library, you can simply find music listing by Genre, Mood, Instrument, Duration, and Attribution. It will help to find the preferred music to use.
If you decide to use music with requiring attribution, you must have to add their details on the description of your video as well.
No Copyright Music YouTube Channels
Most of the local YouTubers using these ways to get non-copyright music for their videos. It’s pretty quiet! You can explore sounds weirdly cool!
1. Audio Library (YouTube Channel)
The audio library is one of the best sources for royalty-free music for YouTube content creators. All of that music free to use. But you have to read their description every time before you download. In the description, you can see the Track Info, License, Artist’s Details, and About using the music sections. Meanwhile, you must have to copy and paste their credited (Artist and song) text under the “License” section to your video description.
Especially one of the best source for vloggers. It has a lot of awesome kinds of music that feel you as on heaven. Like the audio library, you must have to copy and paste their license text from the description.
It has energetic EDM songs for creators. You can choose whatever you want. But make sure to check their description for copy their crediting texts. For more information read their Frequently Asked Questions.
3. PAID Copyright-Free Music Sites
- HookSounds: HookSounds is a credible site that offering quality, curated and exclusive royalty-free music. Most online creators are nowadays looking for modern, stylish and distinctive music. HookSounds is a great source for every creator that they offering original music releases with the PDF license certificate, UNLIMITED ACCESS plan starting from $29. Or you can download their music free for personal use with attribution for non-monetized contents.
- Audiojungle: If you are looking for some kind of stock music, Audiojungle is the best place to get Royalty free music and audio tracks from $1. It has more than 818,000 tracks from musicians and sound engineers in their community.
- Epidemic Sound: It has a monthly subscription offering a 30-days free trial. They have plans like CREATOR SUBSCRIPTION, STARTING AT $15/MONTH with No copyright claims or royalty fees. The BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION Starts at $149/MONTH. (You can check the current prices here.)
However, you must have to see their guidelines before using any kind of music. Read privacy policies, Terms and FAQs every time you use one of these above. Also, don’t forget to read the, 6 Amazing Free Stock Photo Sites in 2019.