Want to know how to find and download free music for YouTube Videos?
In fact, you have to publish your own unique content to get a higher reach on YouTube and you need great music for videos on Youtube to make it more reachable.
In this article, I’ve listed the best and easy ways to find and download free music for YouTube videos in 2022.
Download Free Music for YouTube Videos
If you have already used copyrighted music, you already know the issues that are confronted with your videos. The better way is to use copyright-free music.
1. YouTube Audio Library
YouTube Audio Library is the best and easiest way to get free music for youtube videos.
You can listen to and download these kinds of music and sound effects without any hassle. The best part is, you can even use music files from this library in videos that you want to monetize on YouTube.
To access the YouTube Audio Library:
- Sign in to your channel dashboard.
- Scroll down to the “Audio Library” at the left sidebar.
- Hover on any music file and click the “Download” to get it.
or, directly navigate to www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/.
With YouTube Audio Library, you can simply find music chosen by Genre, Mood, Instrument, Duration, etc. It will help to find the perfect music to use on your videos. Make sure to read their terms before using them.
Must read: How to Make a YouTube Thumbnail in Under 5 Minutes (Free)
2. No Copyright Music YouTube Channels
Most YouTubers use this way to get non-copyright music for their videos. It’s pretty quiet! You can explore sounds weirdly cool!
#1. Audio Library (YouTube Channel)
The audio library, the Youtube channel, is one of the best sources for copyright-free music. All of that music is free to use. But you have to read their description every time before you download it.
In the descriptions of their videos, you can see the Track Info, License, Artist’s Details, and About using the music sections.
So, you just have to copy and paste their credited (Artist and song) text under the “License” section to your video description.
Especially one of the best sources for vloggers. It has a lot of awesome kinds of music that feel you as in heaven. Like the audio library, you must have to copy and paste their license text from the description.
It has energetic EDM songs for creators. You can choose whatever you want. But make sure to check their description to copy/paste their crediting texts on your videos.
For more information read their Frequently Asked Questions.
3. PAID Copyright-Free Music Sites
- HookSounds: HookSounds is a credible site that offering quality, curated and exclusive royalty-free music. Most online creators are nowadays looking for modern, stylish and distinctive music. HookSounds is a great source for every creator that they offering original music releases with the PDF license certificate, UNLIMITED ACCESS plan starting from $29. Or you can download their music free for personal use with attribution for non-monetized contents.
- Audiojungle: If you are looking for some kind of stock music, Audiojungle is the best place to get Royalty free music and audio tracks from $1. It has more than 818,000 tracks from musicians and sound engineers in their community.
- Epidemic Sound: It has a monthly subscription offering a 30-days free trial. They have plans like CREATOR SUBSCRIPTION, STARTING AT $15/MONTH with No copyright claims or royalty fees. The BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION Starts at $149/MONTH. (You can check the current prices here.)
Don’t forget to read their guidelines before using any kind of free music for Youtube videos. Additionally, read privacy policies, Terms, and FAQs every time you use one of these above.