Want to know how to find and download free music for Youtube videos, Youtuber?
In fact, you have to publish your own unique content to get a higher reach on YouTube and you need great music for videos on Youtube to make it more reachable.
So, how do you do this?
In this article, I’ve listed the best and easy 3 ways to find and download free music for YouTube videos in 2021.
Download Free Music for YouTube Videos
If you have already used copyrighted music, you already know the issues that are confronted with your videos, So, the better way is using copyright free music.
Let’s talk about one by one!
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
1. YouTube Audio Library
YouTube Audio Library is the best and easiest way to get free music for youtube videos.
You can listen and download these kinds of music and sound effects without any issue. The best part is, you can use music files from this library in videos that you want to monetize on YouTube.
To access the YouTube Audio Library,
- Sign in to your channel dashboard.
- Scroll down to the “Audio Library” at the left sidebar.
- Hover on any music file and click the “Download” to get it.
or, directly navigate to www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/.
With YouTube Audio Library, you can simply find music choosing by Genre, Mood, Instrument, Duration, etc. It will help to find the perfect music to use on your videos. Make sure to read their terms before using them.
💡 USEFUL TIP: If you want to create catchy Youtube thumbnails, You can simply use online graphic design tools like Canva to create them in minutes!
2. No Copyright Music YouTube Channels
Most of the local YouTubers using this way to get non-copyright music for their videos. It’s pretty quiet! You can explore sounds weirdly cool!
Audio Library (YouTube Channel)
The audio library, the Youtube channel, is one of the best sources for copyright-free music. All of that music free to use. But you have to read their description every time before you download it.
In their videos descriptions, you can see the Track Info, License, Artist’s Details, and About using the music sections.
So, you must have to copy and paste their credited (Artist and song) text under the “License” section to your video description.
Especially one of the best sources for vloggers. It has a lot of awesome kinds of music that feel you as in heaven. Like the audio library, you must have to copy and paste their license text from the description.
It has energetic EDM songs for creators. You can choose whatever you want. But make sure to check their description for copy/paste their crediting texts on your videos.
For more information read their Frequently Asked Questions.
3. PAID Copyright-Free Music Sites
- HookSounds: HookSounds is a credible site that offering quality, curated and exclusive royalty-free music. Most online creators are nowadays looking for modern, stylish and distinctive music. HookSounds is a great source for every creator that they offering original music releases with the PDF license certificate, UNLIMITED ACCESS plan starting from $29. Or you can download their music free for personal use with attribution for non-monetized contents.
- Audiojungle: If you are looking for some kind of stock music, Audiojungle is the best place to get Royalty free music and audio tracks from $1. It has more than 818,000 tracks from musicians and sound engineers in their community.
- Epidemic Sound: It has a monthly subscription offering a 30-days free trial. They have plans like CREATOR SUBSCRIPTION, STARTING AT $15/MONTH with No copyright claims or royalty fees. The BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION Starts at $149/MONTH. (You can check the current prices here.)
The main thing is, don’t forget to read their guidelines before using any kind of free music for Youtube videos. Additonally, read privacy policies, Terms and FAQs every time you use one of these above.