I have to admit, ChatGPT is cool.
But if you’re looking for something different, something new, something that goes beyond the ChatGPT experience, then you’re in for a treat.
In this post, we’ll be exploring a list of the 8 best ChatGPT alternatives that you probably haven’t even heard of yet.
So, let’s dive in!
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any product through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
1. Chat by Copy.ai
Copy.ai is not only a fantastic alternative to ChatGPT for AI writing, but it also comes with a chat feature that is perfect for sales and marketing teams. This is packed with incredible capabilities that can make a real difference in your content creation efforts.
From generating long-form articles and engaging social media posts to crafting compelling product descriptions and ad copy, Copy.ai Chat has got you covered. What’s more, it can scrape and summarize website data, access external links, and even returns up-to-date, relevant results with accurate citations.
- Start a chat by typing or using a guided template to get the conversation going.
- Generate blog posts that are optimized for search engines.
- Workflows, a brand-new AI-powered automation process that empowers sales and marketing teams to automate tasks and campaigns.
- Maintain your brand identity consistently across all content you create.
- With 5 user seats and the ability to create project folders that can be shared, this tool is built with collaboration and organization in mind.
Pricing: The Free plan is totally free and comes with 2000 words per month. The Pro plan costs $49/month and gives you unlimited words, 5 user seats in Chat, and access to over 90 copywriting tools. You can also get the Pro plan for a discounted price of $36/month if you pay annually at $432/year.
2. Perplexity AI
Perplexity AI is one of the top chatGPT alternatives for research that you probably haven’t heard of yet. This “answer engine” is designed to give you accurate and concise answers to your questions using large language models (LLMs) and a carefully selected set of sources.
Founded by a team of engineers with expertise in back-end systems, AI, and machine learning. What sets Perplexity AI apart is its intelligent conversational search engine experience, which makes it a standout option for those looking for an alternative to ChatGPT.
- A chat-based search engine that provides intelligent answers to all your questions.
- Saves time by allowing you to view and cite sources directly within the search engine.
- Personalized AI profiles enhance search results based on your preferences.
- Allows you to upload and ask questions about your own files for tailored insights.
- Provides the option to narrow down searches to specific sources for precise information.
Pricing: Perplexity has a free version, but if you want access to awesome features like Copilot, upgraded AI models, and unlimited file upload, you can get the supercharged version for $20 a month.
3. Google Bard (Now Gemini)
Bard is Google’s answer to ChatGPT, and it’s quite an interesting alternative. Developed by the tech giant itself, it’s an experimental conversational AI service that aims to engage users in interactive conversations.
What sets Bard apart is that it pulls information directly from the web, making it a great alternative to ChatGPT. In 2023, Bard also introduced some exciting integrations with Gmail, Docs, and Drive, allowing users to opt-in and fetch information from these platforms.
- It can generate summaries of factual subjects, create narratives, and produce different forms of creative content.
- Users can now generate images in English in most countries.
- By integrating with Google apps and services, Bard can provide more thorough and informative responses.
- Through analyzing images and videos, Bard can describe objects, translate text, and identify objects within images.
- It can generate code in different programming languages.
- With its multimodal search abilities, Bard can search for information across various types of content.
Pricing: Bard is currently free to use, while Google is still in development but open for anyone to try. It’s unclear if there will be paid versions of Bard in the future, but for now, you can enjoy the free access!
4. Jasper Chat
Jasper is designed specifically for business purposes such as marketing and sales. It functions as an AI copywriting tool, as well as providing a realistic chat experience with an AI assistant. Similar to OpenAI’s ChatGPT, Jasper is programmed to provide human-like responses.
With Jasper Chat, you can generate ideas, rewrite passages of text, answer questions, and even create creative content like poems or stories. It’s available as a browser extension, and you can easily collaborate with your team and manage users.
- Stay informed with the latest information and back it up with reliable sources.
- Take it with you wherever you go using the handy browser extension.
- Work together with your team and easily manage user access.
- Keep your marketing assets and content organized and easily accessible.
- A comprehensive history backlog, and the ability to recover content when needed.
Pricing: Jasper Chat is included in all plans, including Creator, which starts at $39 per month. You have three options to pick from: Creator, Teams, and Business.
Chatsonic, one of the best ChatGPT alternatives for content creation, is a fantastic AI platform developed by Writesonic. It takes advantage of its strong connection to Google, providing users with real-time information on current events and trending topics.
This is like ChatGPT but with more superpowers. It has features similar to Google search integration, the ability to chat with PDFs, and AI image generation. It’s also perfect for businesses that want to improve customer support, generate leads, and boost customer engagement.
- Access the latest information with Google search integration
- Generate AI images with ease
- Use voice commands instead of typing text
- Enjoy Text2Speech functionality similar to Siri or Google Assistant
- Edit, copy, download, and share specific responses or entire conversations with friends, colleagues, family, and followers
- Engage with Chatsonic in a specific personality, such as a teacher or fitness trainer.
Pricing: ChatSonic’s free version has some limitations compared to the premium versions. The pricing for ChatSonic depends on the plan and features you select, starting at $16 per month from Writesonic.
6. Bing Chat
Bing Chat is a AI-powered research assistant that lets you have a chat with an AI chatbot instead of having to type in your search queries. What’s really neat is that Bing Chat is powered by the same model as ChatGPT from OpenAI, which makes it super user-friendly and accessible.
And because Bing is a search engine, Bing Chat can give you web results and the latest information. It even generates a list of relevant links, shows you visuals, and gives you recommendations on what to search for next.
- Chat responses in Bing now include images for better visual understanding.
- Bing’s summarization feature is more efficient at summarizing long documents and web pages.
- Text formatting options like paragraphs, bullets, and numbering are available in Bing Chat.
- Supports chat history to keep important discussions from being lost.
- Seamlessly integrated into the Microsoft Edge sidebar, providing easy access to chat, compose, and insights features while searching.
Pricing: You can use Bing Chat for free on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Safari.
Poe is one of the top alternatives to ChatGPT that you probably haven’t heard of yet. With Poe, you can ask questions, get quick answers, and have interactive conversations with AI. It’s designed to be user-friendly and brings together various AI chatbots in one convenient space.
It was initially designed for mobile use, but they recently launched a web interface too. What’s really neat is that you can explore different bots created by other users, ranging from turning your sentences into emojis to having a virtual life coach. It’s a fascinating blend of artificial intelligence and social media.
- Poe offers a range of chatbots with different personalities and expertise.
- Each chatbot is trained on different data and is designed to assist with various tasks and have different areas of knowledge.
- It supports URL fetching and document uploading, allowing users to ask questions about web pages or documents.
- It provides access to multiple language models, making start-up chatbots available to a wider audience.
- Users can explore and use bots created by others
Pricing: Poe is free to use, so you can access various language models. However, there is a usage limit. Poe subscriptions are currently limited to certain countries and platforms.
YouChat is different because it’s like having your own search assistant right there in your search results. Developed by You.com, YouChat offers AI-generated responses along with relevant website links.
But here’s where it gets really interesting – YouChat can even generate artwork, computer code, and other nifty content! Plus, it’s super convenient because you can use it as a Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge extension, or simply download the mobile app.
- YouChat can answer questions, provide explanations, using its upgraded large language model.
- With a chat interface, YouChat allows for conversational interactions.
- YouChat surpasses traditional search engines by generating longer and more detailed responses, thanks to GPT-4.
- Access to various media types such as images, videos, news, maps, and social network comments.
- Whether it’s a poem, a song, an essay, a cover letter, or an ad, YouChat AI can generate content in multiple forms.
- YouChat is available as a browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Pricing: YouChat has a free version available, but if you want more advanced features, there’s a paid plan starting at $9.99 per month.
So, there you have it, 8 best alternatives to ChatGPT that you can check out right now.
From Chat by Copy.ai to Perplexity AI, Google Bard to Jasper Chat, Chatsonic to Bing Chat, and Poe to YouChat, each one offers its unique features and benefits compared to ChatGPT.
These alternatives are perfect for those who are looking for something different.
Take some time to try them out and see how they can level up your workflow.
Don’t forget to consider pricing as well.
You’ve got this!