Are you in search of the best website builders in 2023?
These days, you don’t need to be tech-savvy to create a stunning website.
There are many website builders that offer numerous useful tools for building attractive, functional websites without writing a single line of code.
They’re becoming increasingly popular because they provide affordable options for anyone who needs a website from building personal and small business sites to advanced eCommerce features.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the best website builders available for small businesses to build your website today!
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any service through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
The Best Website Builders for 2023
Whether your website needs a product/service page or you’ll need a payment gateway, a good website builder can help you create a great-looking site that your visitors will love.
Ready? Let’s jump into the list!
Pixpa is another best website builder that lets you design a beautiful portfolio website. You can choose your template and then add content, blog, client galleries, and products to sell online easily.
More than that, Pixapa has in-built SEO tools, Marketing Popups, Payment Forms, and 50+ third-party integrations including Google Analytics that enable you to grow your business and achieve more with your Pixpa website.
When you go with their Business plan, you can get an expert to set up your website for free. It all comes with a 15-day free and 30-day money-back guarantee trial and you can change your subscription plan anytime.
- Modern website templates for various industries
- Client galleries to showcase your works to do more business
- Add custom CSS and edit HTML to customize your website
- eCommerce store to sell your products with popular payment methods
- Blogging and SEO tools to improve your search engine visibility
- Get a Pixpa expert to build your website for free with a business subscription
Pricing: There’s a 15-day free trial. After that, paid plans start at $3/month billed annually or $5 monthly. A small eCommerce business can get started with the $7/mo annual plan.
Thankfully, you can get 10% OFF on all Pixpa plans using our exclusive promo code
talkbitz10 at the checkout!
Weebly is a free website builder that makes it easy to create a website or online store. Its easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality, along with its free plan, allows anyone to publish a website without any hassle.
You can use Weebly to build a blog, online store, portfolio, photography site, personal website, or anything else. You can publish a website for free with a subdomain but your website will contain Weebly branding at the bottom.
With paid plans, you can connect a custom domain name and get access to more tools to build a brandable website. Plus, your website will be mobile-friendly and easy to build up with professional eCommerce tools.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop website builder
- Well-crafted website templates for various industries
- Free sub-domain to publish your website
- eCommerce tools to sell your products online
- Blogging, Forms, and SEO tools to make functional websites
- Apps center to make your business more powerful
Pricing: Weebly has a free plan (with a brand tag in the footer). The paid plans start at $5 per month.
Shopify is best for entrepreneurs who want to sell products online without investing too much time in building their own eCommerce website.
With the easy-to-use interface, It’s not that hard to customize an online store, manage your inventory, set up your payment gateway, and start accepting payments from customers.
The best part is, that Shopify has an actionable dashboard to track your sales, orders, and traffic and helps you make the right decisions for your business. You can also use Shopify’s mobile app to check in on the status of your online store in real-time.
- Website builder with beautiful themes with full access to HTML and CSS
- Offer different product variations
- Multiple languages support stores
- Optimize your product pages for SEO
- Set up shipping rates by fixed-price, location-based rates, and more
- 100+ multiple payment providers to accept payments
Pricing: They offer a 3-day free trial + 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. After that, paid plans start at $29 per month.
4. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands is a simple branding platform for everyone. It’s easy to use and has plenty of branding tools like logo maker, Social Media designer, Business mail, print store, and a website builder.
You can get started by creating your logo with them and its intuitive interface guides you through the process of creating a new site in just minutes. If you need more customization options, you can switch to the advanced editor, which includes support for making changes to every part of your website.
The best part is you can also hire a Tailor Brand expert to build a website for you. It also offers an affordable upgrade option with additional features for both personal and business users.
- A Simple website building process that fits all users
- Automated branding tools for business
- Easily connect a domain or find a new domain
- Hire an expert to build a website
- eCommerce tools to sell products and accept payments
- Social media graphic design tool with access to stock photos and icons
Pricing: Tailor Brands starts at $3.99 per month, billed annually. You can also save more on the billing cycle if you pay for 2 years upfront.
Wix platform offers several features that will benefit any small business owner. It is a website builder that lets you create a unique website, blog, portfolio, or store with no coding required.
All of its features are user-friendly and easy to learn, allowing you to get up and running quickly. Wix allows you to manage all of your online business needs in one place, making it an ideal platform for anyone who needs to set up an eCommerce business.
It comes with mobile-friendly designer-made templates for every business. More than that, the builder has beautiful animation, video backgrounds, and scroll effects, so your website will be more creative.
- Start from scratch or choose from designer-made website templates
- Beautiful gallery layout to display images, videos, and more
- Blogging tools to create and manage blog posts
- Customize your site’s meta tags, for SEO
- Hire a professional for website design, graphic design, and other tasks
- eCommerce tools to showcase your products with a creative layout
Pricing: Wix offers a limited free plan with Wix ads. The paid plans start at $4.50 per month, billed annually. A small business will likely want the $17/month plan for eCommerce features.
6. Zyro Website Builder
Zyro is a website builder that specializes in making it possible for beginners to build websites. With its intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, it offers a quick and easy website building experience.
It comes with a number of different template options and an AI website builder to launch your website faster. You can start from a portfolio website and grow it into a functional eCommerce website to sell your products anywhere with popular payment methods.
You can create multiple pages with the editor, and you can also add a blog, widgets, galleries, videos, subscription forms, contact forms, and more. Not only that, but Zyro also makes it easy to make your website SEO-friendly faster than ever before.
- Start with a template or AI website builder
- Connect a custom domain name or use Zyro’s subdomain
- Blogging tools and email signup forms
- Marketing integrations including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- eCommerce functionalities to sell your products anywhere
Pricing: Zyro starts at $2.99 per month (billed every 2 years). A small business will likely want the $3.99 per month plan.
Squarespace is a well-known online platform that lets people create their own websites with some advanced features. The platform is great for small business owners because it has the tools you need to get started right away.
One of the reasons why Squarespace is so popular with small businesses is its impressive website templates. These are tailored to different professions, with layouts that let you showcase your products or services in the best possible way.
Moreover, it comes with Email Marketing, SEO tools, and Social Media tools that help maximize your audience. With eCommerce tools, your customers can check out efficiently.
- Modern website templates to customize them to fit your needs
- Plenty of design tools and Custom CSS options
- Site-building tools with a variety of gallery, video, audio blocks, and more
- Sell products, services, and even subscriptions with multiple payment methods
- eCommerce-specific analytics to understand your customer base
- Manage your website with Squarespace Android and iOS App
Pricing: Squarespace plans start at $12 per month, billed annually. A small business may want the $18 per month plan.
8. GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy Website Builder is an easy-to-use, free website builder that enables you to build a website in minutes. Whether you’re building a business website to sell products, a personal site, or a blog – it’s all possible with this website builder.
With GoDaddy’s Website Builder, you have access to professional themes, built-in marketing tools such as email marketing, blogging tools, and content creator to grow your business.
However, if you’re very concerned about every small design customization, this one may not be an ideal fit for you. Luckily, GoDaddy has a free plan and a one-month free trial on paid plans to play with all the features, so you can make sure it’s right for your website.
- A user-friendly website builder with themes
- Optimize for search engine rankings
- Blogging tools with email signup features
- Content creation tool to make eye-catching content for social and more
- eCommerce features include abandoned cart recovery to sell products easily
Pricing: GoDaddy has a free plan with a free subdomain included. The basic plan starts at $6.99 per month, billed annually. eCommerce businesses may want the $14.99 per month plan.
Which is the Best Website Builder?
There’re many things to think about when choosing a website builder. The most important of things are the company’s reputation, the ease of use of the website builder, its features, and the cost of using it.
If you’re not sure where to start, we can recommend using Pixpa, because it’s very beginner-friendly and the pricing plans are so affordable.
And all the others are solid choices that you won’t be disappointed with.
But nothing suits you well?
Then self-hosted WordPress might be the answer for you! (we’re also a WordPress blog.)
WordPress is web software and you need to install it somewhere, so you’ll need to get your domain name and web hosting to get started — we recommend Bluehost!
When you build your website with WordPress, you have full control over your website, which is something that even the best website builder can’t offer you.
More than that, you can also use fantastic WordPress page builders like Elementor to make your site look professionally designed.
If you want to get started with WordPress today, check out this guide!
With the right website builder, you can build a good website that can give you credibility, increase your visibility and help you get more customers!
Start afresh with your new small business website!
2 thoughts on “8 Best Website Builders for Beginners in 2023”
Great article Talkbis team. I see some nice website builders on the list. I tried using Wix at some point but didn’t like it that much but I can some people can enjoy using it. I ended up going back to WordPress
Happy to help! 🙂