Are you looking for WordPress maintenance services?
As a WordPress user, you know how important it is to keep your site updated and running smoothly. And when things break, you need someone you can trust to fix it quickly and efficiently.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 5 WordPress maintenance services for 2023, so you can find the help you need to keep your site running like a well-oiled machine.
They’ll take care of the technical details while you focus on creating content and growing your business.
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any product through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
1. WP Buffs
WP Buffs is a popular WordPress maintenance service that helps ensure your site is always up-to-date and running at its best. They offer various services including unlimited website edits, backups, emergency support, security monitoring, performance optimization, and more.
No matter what WordPress website you have, they offer a variety of WordPress maintenance plans suitable for all types of websites, from small personal sites to large eCommerce stores.
Reasons to try WP Buffs:
- The support is available 24/7 to help you with any WordPress issues
- You’ll get free access to iThemes Security Pro, WP Smush Pro, and WP Rocket WordPress plugins
- WP Buffs monitors your site constantly and if it goes down, they will help you fix it
- You’ll get a .pdf report each week to let you know what they’ve been updated on your site
- They offer support for advanced sites that have eCommerce, membership, learning management, multilingual and more
- WP Buffs offers a white-label service. This means you can use WP Buff’s services on your client’s website, much like your own agency would
Pricing: WP Buffs offers five different plans starting at just $79 per month. All plans include weekly updates, 24/7 emergency support, and uptime monitoring. You’ll need to pay $159/month if you want unlimited website edits, security optimization, and some other extras.
2. Site Care
Site Care is a WordPress site maintenance and digital marketing company that offers a wide range of services to help eCommerce businesses, blogs, and large websites improve their online presence.
They offer emergency WordPress help, security monitoring, and speed and performance optimization to ensure that your site is always up-to-date. Digital marketing services include SEO, pay-per-click management, content marketing, and more.
Reasons to try SiteCare:
- SiteCare handles all WordPress updates to make sure your website is up-to-date and secure
- They do daily or real-time backups so you don’t have to worry about losing any data
- They run PageSpeed tests regularly and offer you the best recommendations
- Site Care has WooCommerces experts to look after your eCommerce site
- With SiteCare, you’re assigned a dedicated account manager who knows you and your business
Pricing: The Standard plan itself is $990/yearly (no monthly billing). If you have a Woecommerce or a large WordPress you should consider choosing SiteCare plus plan at $299 per month with priority support.
3. WP SitePlan
WP SitePlan is another WordPress maintenance and support service that offers a wide range of services, including but not limited to: plugin and theme updates, performance optimization, security hardening, backups, and more.
They have a team of experienced WordPress experts who helps you with any issues you may be having with your website. If your site goes down, the team gets downtime notifications so problems can be fixed quickly and they will also report all activities monthly.
Reasons to try WP SitePlan:
- WP SitePlan covers all of the maintenance and security measures that every WordPress website requires
- The team constantly monitors your website so problems can be fixed quickly
- They offer add-ons that can help you update content, troubleshoot issues, make enhancements, and speed optimizations
- WP SitePlan report all their activities monthly
- They implement the latest security developments onto your site within all plans
Pricing: WP SitePlan’s Essentials plan is $59/month. If you’ve got an eCommerce site, you’ll need to opt for at least their Professional plan, at $119/month.
FixRunner is a great choice for dedicated WordPress tech support. They have a team of experts who are available 24/7 to help you with any issues you may have. They also offer a one-time WordPress help service.
The service provides monthly support time from 90 minutes to four hours and can get help with a variety of issues including speed optimization, backups, security scan and updates, and more.
Reasons to try FixRunner:
- FixRunner offers a one-time fix service to work quickly to resolve any issues you’re experiencing
- They are available 24/7 to help you with any WordPress issue
- They provide help with On-Page SEO optimization
- Dedicated account manager to manage your work but require a higher plan
- They provide plans for both small blogs, eCommerce websites
Pricing: The service starts at just $49 per one-time fix and you’ll get 30 minutes of support time. If you have a large website and require a dedicated account manager, they have an advance plan at $149/month.
GoWP makes it easy for agencies and freelancers to outsource their WordPress services. They offer white-label support, which means that you can use your own branding but with their team doing the work for you.
In addition to WordPress maintenance, GoWP also offers landing page building and copywriting services. This can be a great solution for agencies and freelancers who want to offer WordPress support to their clients but don’t have a large team.
Reasons to try GoWP:
- The GoWP maintenance dashboard plugin gives you complete visibility of the maintenance they perform on your sites
- GoWP runs daily scans to make sure your websites are always secure
- Their “Visual Validator” software checks your client’s site after installing plugins, by taking snapshots of up to 20 pages. If anything’s broken, the GoWP team will resolve the issue
- They offer you access to 90 days of backup history
Pricing: The Maintenance plan costs $39/month per site. If you want maintenance + content edits you’ll need to pay $99/month per site. They also have several plans for other services they offer.
Final Thoughts on WordPress Maintenance Services
These services all offer different levels of maintenance and protection for your website, so if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to maintain your site, any of these services would be a great choice.
Overall, there are a lot of great things about WP Buffs.
They offer a variety of services to help you save time and keep your site running smoothly, including unlimited website edits, security monitoring, daily backups, 24/7 support, and more.
If you’re looking for a service that can take care of everything from your WordPress site to your marketing campaigns, SiteCare is another great option.
Finally, choose a service that fits your needs and budget, and you’ll be glad you did.