Are you looking for one of the best Google Forms alternatives to simplify your work?
Today, online forms are an essential element of the modern web user experience. An online form can be used for a number of different things – such as collecting leads, sales, feedbacks, surveys, contact information, polls, event registrations, or even for educational purposes.
Google Forms is a fantastic tool for gathering data and information from users. But sometimes, you may run into a situation where Google forms aren’t the best solution for your work.
With so many choices out there, it might be difficult to select the best alternative that meets all your requirements and purpose.
In this article, I’ll share with you a detailed list of the 5 best Google Forms alternatives, along with their highlighting features to help you choose the one that’s right for you.
Best Google Forms Alternatives in 2021
There are many Google Forms alternatives that are available for students, teachers, marketers, and business owners. Some forms builder are easier than others and many others need to be customized to meet a specific requirement.
These alternatives will be added to this list as they become known or popular among users around the world. Let’s find out what features are being offered by the best Google Forms alternatives in 2021.
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links we may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
JotForm is a free online form builder trusted by over 10 million users. With this form builder, you can create online surveys, contact forms, remote questionnaires, customer feedback forms, event registrations, file uploads, and anything else you can imagine.
The tool has an easy drag-and-drop interface to help you create a beautiful-looking form. After you created a form, you will be able to easily monitor responses, and embed your contact forms on WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Wix websites seamlessly.
More than that, you can also automate your work by integrating your forms with over 100+ popular tools such as Google Sheets, and popular payment partners even on the free plan. They will never charge you any fee unless you want to upgrade your plan for more form submissions.
Highlighted features of JotForm:
- 10,000+ Free Online form templates for any kind of industries
- Possibility to build your online store more efficient with smart online forms
- Receive online payments with popular payment partners
- QR Code Reader to add QR codes to forms
- Tools to transform data into custom PDF documents online
- Integrate forms with third-party services, such as Zoom, Google Drive, and Zapier.
- JotForm Starter Plan: Free forever (limited monthly submissions)
- Bronze Plan: $24/month
- Silver Plan: $29/month
- Gold Plan: $79/month
2. Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is a great way to collect leads for your website or business, which allows you to create forms and surveys. You can create your customer feedback form, registration form, client detail form, donation form, or contact form in few clicks.
There are many benefits of using Zoho form builder for your online business. It includes all the fields you need for a full form without adding any extra code. It’s easy to learn and use drag-and-drop functionality to build out your form for purposes even with payment integrations.
If you’re looking for a form builder to run your business, then Zoho forms would be the best answer. Zoho is a platform for business and provides applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, emails, and more.
Highlighted features of Zoho Forms:
- 40+ field types
- Use a custom domain name in the form’s URL
- Easy to autofill form fields by scanning QR codes or barcodes
- Payment integration with popular payment partners
- Build forms with themes
- Convert form submissions to PDFs
Zoho Forms pricing:
- Zoho Forms Free Plan: Free to use (limited monthly submissions)
- Basic Plan: $10/month
- Professional Plan: $50/month
- Premium Plan: $90/month
Typeform is another best alternative to Google forms enabling you to easily create forms and surveys, with a designer-friendly interface. You can use it to create an online form for any purpose in minutes by adding questions, answers, and integrations with Zapier.
If you have never created an online form before, you can get started by selecting a template and adding fields with it. The design of Typeform pushes users to answer one question at a time, rather than scaring them by filling their screen with a lot of questions.
However, it might not work for every form that you’re looking for, but it will be a new way to ask questions and get answers beyond traditional form fields.
Highlighted features of Typeform:
- Custom layouts and themes with built-in photo and videos
- Personalized question paths based on answers
- Customize the subdomain of Typeform URL
- Able to integrate with Google Analytics
- Schedule a close date for forms
- Collect payments
- Typeform Free Plan: Free to use with 10 responses per month
- Basic Plan: $25/month
- Plus Plan: $50/month
- Business Plan: $83/month
Wufoo is an amazing site that lets anyone build beautiful forms that match the look and feel of your brand or website. The form builder dashboard includes everything you need to build a fully functional form, with just a few clicks.
You can use it to build professional-looking forms for your small business, company, e-commerce store, or any other project on offer. Wufoo also allows you to process online payments through one of their payment partners without writing code.
It comes with various types of form templates library so you won’t need to spend time thinking about what to put on your form fields.
Highlighted features of Wufoo:
- Easy-to-use form Builder
- Theme Designer to customize the templates
- Easy to add own logo and brand elements to forms
- Collecting payments with many popular payment partners
- Integrations through Zapier
- Build own custom form reports
- Wufoo Free Plan: Free to use with 5 forms (limited responses)
- Starter Plan: $14.08/month
- Professional Plan: $29.08/month
- Advanced Plan: $74.08/month
- Ultimate Plan: $183.25/month
Cognito Forms is developer-friendly and one of the best Google forms alternatives that let you create and embed beautiful forms. With their easy-to-use, drag-and-drop form builder, you can create unlimited forms to embed directly on your website.
More than that, you can let your forms do calculations and control fields with the easy-to-use logic builder. With over 100 form templates, custom themes, and integrations with popular payment solution providers, you can build a fully functional form.
Highlighted features of Cognito Forms:
- Easily gather data using different field types
- Control fields with a logic builder
- Expand functionality using third-party integrations
- Compliant with security regulations
- Online transactions through popular payment partners
Cognito Forms pricing:
- Cognito Forms Free Plan: Free to use (limited entries)
- Pro Plan: $15/month
- Team Plan: $35/month
- Enterprise Plan: $99/month
Forms Should Be Created Wisely
Alternatives to Google Forms have been gaining popularity over the years for different reasons. Some of them are created to be more effective than Google forms, while others do offer additional features.
They may be more or less effective than Google forms depending on your specific needs. They come at a minimal cost, or in some cases, for free.
Must read: 10 Best Canva Alternatives for Non-Designers
Each of these form builders has its own unique set of features, but they all allow you to create a wide range of forms using time-saving tools. If one of their unique features can perfectly suit your purpose and specific needs, give that one a try and see if it works for you!