How to setup Google’s
Here are some related links provided by Google Support. You can use these links for your needs.
- See how to Unpack and install
- Configure Wi-Fi
- Set up the
Jamboarddevice JamboardQuick Start Guide
- Turn on the
What are the features in Jamboard?
- 55-inch 4K screen
- Touch-enabled whiteboard (screen)
- Built-in HD camera, speakers, and wifi
- Assets created on
Jamboardlive in Google Cloud
- Two styluses, eraser and wall mount
- HDMI 2.0, USB Type C, 2 X USB 3.0
- Google Cast
- Down speakers / Built-in microphones
How to use Jamboard?
You can use the tablet app and the board to create and edit jam files. But some features are limited with the phone app. The phone app has a drawing and moving editing features, You can easily control elements. Also, you can use the tablet app or phone app to add documents from Google Drive to
How to use
For Android Tab/iPad users
- Create and collaborate on jams
- Share jams real-time
- Inserting content like photos and files from G Suite
For Android/iPhone users
- Create and edit jams, controller for the physical Jamboard
- Use the app to detect Jamboards close by, and add your content into a Jam
- Add to the jam with sticky notes and content from G Suite
Google said Jamboard costs $4,999 without a stand. You can check the current price from Google’s Product page.