Anyone can start a blog for free nowadays. But after you publish your blog to the whole world there is a common question that having every blogger should have. How to use Pinterest for Bloggers? How to Get Traffic From Pinterest?
When someone has started their Blog, running through sending links to their friends, posting links on social media. Finally, they will decide to run Facebook ads because of no traffic! So, at that time using Pinterest is hugely valuable for every beginner who has started blogging.
Yes! Pinterest will really help you to grow your blog and that is the most effective way I have used to grow my blog rather than doing SEO. Seriously it does zero cost of money. Today, over 50% of my daily blog traffic comes from Pinterest. Here are the tips to grow your blog traffic using Pinterest,
- Make Your Pinterest Profile Perfect
- Create Pinterest Boards Related to Your Blog
- Create Awesome Pins That Getting Pinterest Traffic
- Use Rich Pins
- Install Save Button on Your Blog
- Make Your Site Mobile Responsive
- Join Group Boards to Get More Pinterest Traffic
- Bonus: Getting More Blog Traffic
So, In this article, I walk through to show you how you can grow your blog without spending your hard-earned cash, using Pinterest!
1. Make Your Pinterest Profile Perfect
First, If you are going to use Pinterest traffic as your blog traffic source, you have to convert your personal Pinterest account to a business account. Click on the Menu icon (triple dots) at the left top corner and choose to “Add a free business profile“. Complete up your business account for free by giving your profile a name and all the related info.
or, Directly Go to pinterest.com/business/create
- Choose your name: You have to set two names on Pinterest, your profile name and the username. I used my blog name as my default username and my profile name is something different here. It will really help me to get more from Pinterest because people are knowing what kind of things related to my Pinterest profile. That will help you increase your followers.
- Profile bio: Briefly introduce about your blog and what you’re doing on Pinterest. Use some keywords in your bio.
- Claim your blog: Claiming your blog really important to you to get verified and Analytics for your content pinned on Pinterest. To do this follow this simple guide. It’s a must-do thing on Pinterest for bloggers.
2. Create Pinterest Boards Related to Your Blog
Keep creating Pinterest boards related to your blog and pin others pins to the same boards. I have created my boards as my blog categories. Also, I’ve added board covers to my every board and I used one of the board named “Best of TalkBitz” to pin my all blog posts. That will help to identify my pins from other pins.
3. Create Awesome Pins That Getting Pinterest Traffic
So many different kinds of pins are available on Pinterest. Maybe if you create a pin about chicken recipes, see how may recipes have on Pinterest. That’s mean your pin should look great and catchy to drive more traffic to your blog.
Meanwhile, I always using Canva online graphic tool to create Pinterest pins easily. It’s totally free and you’ll able to direct posting to Pinterest via Canva. Create more pins and pin every day to drive more Pinterest traffic to your blog fastly.
Also, you can use free stock images to create your own pins. But there are some many same pins with the same stock image, you can choose different angles and positions to when you’re using stock images. Make sure to create clean and beautiful pins with creative titles using Pinterest keywords.
4. Use Rich Pins
Rich pins are great for users to think if they should click on your pin for more details on a product, article, and recipe on your blog. It’s easy to identify rich pins by the extra information above and below the pin on a closeup and the bold title in the grid. See how to apply for rich pins.
5. Install Save Button on Your Blog
Just see the top of this article. You can see the save button has placed on my own blog. So is it a valuable thing in Pinterest for Bloggers?
Using this save button, any visitor can able save any image from your blog to Pinterest directly using it. If someone saved an image to Pinterest, again an another Pinterest user will come from that saved image easily to your blog. Get it from here.
6. Make Your Site Mobile Responsive
Most of the Pinterest traffic will come from mobile devices worldwide. So, you should have to make sure your blog is responsive to every device. If your blog is not mobile responsive, users will be probably left your blog usually.
Currently, most of the blog themes are usually responsive and It’s just a small thing to find out. But make sure about that.
7. Join Group Boards to Get More Pinterest Traffic
Group boards can show up your pins in front of more users on Pinterest. A board is a shared one of multiple Pinterest bloggers, users, and each one can add or save a new pin to the board.
Bonus: Getting More Blog Traffic
Always trying to get more organic traffic in effective ways. That will help us to move our content to the right readers always. The great tool/platform Viral Content Bee is the most valuable tool to get more shares on your blog posts easily. In another way checkout Tailwind tool for more benefits!
So, in this scenario, you can add your pins to VCB and able to get more saves on Pinterest easily. It’s never cost you and it will 3x your Pinterest traffic.
Pinterest is gold for bloggers! I’m also still growing on it. So, never lose any good reader from Pinterest, start pinning today and make value for your content.