Making videos is the most powerful and effective way to engage with more audience behind you. That’s why people using YouTube all the time. If you are a content creator or someone else making videos, You have to make attractive videos to get social.
As my experience, I enjoyed Filmora. Filmora has simplified features to work on your videos, regardless of your skill level.
Filmora gives you simple features to edit your videos by adding special effects, transitions, audios, texts, filters, elements, and green screens etc.
How to Download & Install Filmora Full Version?
It’s just available or Windows and Mac OS. Filmora at least needs 4GB ram for work on it, If you are having trouble with another tech specs, please refer system requirements to find out more.
If you have already installed Filmora, Go to Menu > Help > Update for install the latest Filmora 9.
After you complete the installation, you can use
How to Create a New Project?
- Open the Filmora > choose New Project from the splash screen. Or just navigate to the Menu > File > New Project to create a new one. (Ctrl+N)
- Go to Menu > File > Project Settings to select your preferred resolution and frame rate. (If you no need to do that, leave it as default.)
- After you are done with creating the first project, You can see the work-space area of the Filmora.
How to Import Media Files?
Filmora enables you to import standard, HD, and even 4K videos. If you decide to work with 4K videos you just need a high-performance pc with up to 8GB RAM.
Go to Menu > Files > Import Media to import files you love. In here you can see some more import options under other than default import.
- Media Files (import media files directly.)
- Media Folders (import media folders from your pc.)
- From a Camera or a Phone (import media files from that your devices connect to the pc.)
- Instant Cutter Tool (import media files with trimming or merging from your pc.)
How to Record Media?
All with those awesome options, you’ll be loved with Filmora. We never need another software to do these things. All the things are inbuilt with Filmora9.
Go to Menu > Files > Record Media to record media content live.
- Record From a WebCam (It enables you to record videos from your computer’s webcam.)
- Record PC Screen (Record on screen what you want.)
- Voice Over (Record your own voice.)
How to Make a Video Using Basic Editing Features?
Before you get started, you have select media files to edit you already imported to the Filmora. Here are two ways to do this,
- Drag and drop files from the media library to the timeline.
- Right link on any file from the media library and choose the option Insert.
Let’s Move on With Basic Features!
- Trim: Hover your mouse pointer left or right edge of the clip until the trim tool icon shows. Then, click and drag the edge of your clip forward or backward to trim easily.
- Splitting: Place the play head (red row) at the position on the timeline where you want to split, right-click, and choose Split.
- Joining Videos: Just drag and drop any clip to timeline. It automatically combined when exporting (render).
- Enhancing: Double click on any clip in the timeline to enter the Edit panel and select Color menu. In here you can adjust white balance, tone, color, light, and HSL and by adding vignettes.
- Playback Speed: Right-click on any clip in the timeline and select Speed and Duration.
- Add Text: You can add texts and titles to your video easily using customizable premade effects. Move to the titles tab and choose your own and add your preferred text.
- Add Background Music: You can import audio files to media library and drag and drop them to timeline easily.
How to Export Final Video to Computer?
Filmora just supports WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF and MP3.
Exporting is very easy to do,
- Click on the Export button on the tab bar.
- Select a file format and resolution to export.
- Give a file name saving location.
- Click Export.
Exporting duration depends on the total duration of the video and the resolution you preferred.