Lightroom Mobile app is one of my favorite all time. This free app allows you to capture, edit and share your photos simply without losing quality additionally using lightroom presets. Best way to quickly edit your photos right on your phone, valuable for bloggers, photographers, and Instagram users as well.
Most of Instagram users addict to use some kind of different filters and presets as a theme on their profile. I think these Lightroom mobiles presets perfect for your Instagram photos.
Easy to use these presets on any photo immediately such as indoors outdoors, landscape and portrait photos.
Let’s move on!
Why Mobile Lightroom Presets?
Lightroom is free! It’s free to edit all of the lighting, tones, shadows, and colors again and again as you want. You can directly take photos or allows you to import the kind of photos you have been taken before.
With Lightroom Mobile presets, really you can save time by editing your photos by adjusting colors, shadows, etc. You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use these presets. Don’t need your desktop computer.
You just simply need the free version of Lightroom installed on your phone. That’s it, you’re good to go with presets!
How to Install Presets
After you are done with getting Lightroom Mobile,
Grab the free mobile Lightroom presets here: Mobile Presets
- Download and Unzip the files to your phone/tablet.
- Open Lightroom Mobile App.
- Import the downloaded preset files (.dng).
- Open a preset file you imported to Lightroom.
- Then, tap on the menu (thripple dots) in the top right corner and choose “Copy settings“.
- After that, Open your own photo through Lightroom, tap on the menu (thripple dots) and choose “Paste settings“.
- Now save your photo with applied preset. That’s it!
This is the easiest way to use and apply free Lightroom presets through your mobile. Once you copied the settings from a preset, you can add it for several photos as you like.
Remember to choose the highest photo quality when you’re saving the final photo to your phone. Also, you can directly upload it to your social account simply using Lightroom Mobile.
Featured Image by Pixabay.