It’s like taking a trip down memory lane and reliving those special moments.
Whether it’s a birthday party, a vacation, or simply a funny picture that brings a smile to your face, Facebook memories can truly be a place of emotions.
But if you’re not quite sure how to see memories on Facebook, don’t worry!
I’m here to guide you through the process, step by step.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any product through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
How to See Memories on Facebook on PC
With the new interface, finding and viewing your Facebook Memories is easier than ever. Just follow these simple steps:
- First, head over to facebook.com and look for the “See More” option under the left sidebar.
- Once you’ve found it, click on it.
- Next, scroll down a bit until you see “Memories” and click on it to see your precious memories.
To save you time and effort, simply open your web browser and head straight to facebook.com/memories. It’s as easy as that! Once you’re there, you’ll be able to browse through all the wonderful memories that happened on this very day.
This page also lets you personalize your experience by allowing you to set how often you want to be notified of upcoming memories.
So, whether you want daily reminders or prefer a weekly recap, it’s all up to you. And if there are certain memories that you’d rather not see, you can easily hide them too.
How to See Memories on Facebook App
You can also easily find and view your Facebook Memories from both your Android and iOS smartphones. Here’s how:
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Look for the hamburger menu, which is three horizontal lines located at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap on the hamburger menu to open it.
- Now, you’ll see a list of options. Look for and tap on “Memories.”
- Once you tap on “Memories,” you’ll be able to view all your Facebook memories.
It’s as simple as that! If you want to make any changes to your Memories settings, you can also do that. Just tap on the settings icon located at the top right corner of the page, just like you would on a computer.
Share Your Facebook Memories With Your Friends
So there you have it!
Now you know how to see memories on Facebook.
Memories on Facebook is truly an amazing feature that can bring back forgotten people and events from your past.
Just think about all the memories that may have slipped your mind, but are now waiting to be rediscovered.
Whether it’s a funny photo, a heartfelt post, or a milestone celebration, Memories on Facebook can transport you back in time with just a few clicks.
Give it a try.