Wondering how to find answers on Google Forms? Quickly?
Google Forms is one of the best online form builders that allows you to create online forms for any purpose.
In addition to creating forms quickly, Google Forms also makes it easy to see what people have answered to manage your projects easily.
So whether you’re using a computer in your office or a tablet on the go, all of your form responses are instantly available on your Google Forms.
Here’s how to find your users’ answers on your Google Forms in 2022.
How to Find Answers on Google Forms
After you’ve shared a form with your users, you can use any device to view your Google Forms answers with your Google account.
- Open up your Google Form.
- Head over to the “Responses” tab.
- After you’ve opened the Responses tab, you can view answers by Summary, Question, or Individual.
- If you want to view a summary of all answers, click on the “Summary” tab.
In this way, the Summary shows you all the answers, and the Question tab lets you view a collection of data for specific questions on your form. You can use the Individual tab to view specific users’ answers to each question.
How to Find Answers Using Google Sheets
To make everything much easier, you can also connect a Google Sheet to your form to gather responses separately.
- Open up your form.
- Click on the “Responses” tab.
- Click on the Google Spreadsheet icon at the top right.
- Choose an option: “Create a new spreadsheet” Or “Select existing spreadsheet” to store responses.
- Click on Create or Select.
In this way, you’ll be able to view answers to your Google Form via a spreadsheet that is automatically saved when users enter their responses.
If this guide really helped you, don’t forget to share this on your favorite social media platforms to help someone like you!
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any service through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.