Facebook is not a place to store your photos. It will be making a great space for sharing your photos fast and easily with your friends. But when you’re going to download all photos at once, that hurts. It’s not difficult to do after you know how to download all photos from facebook by reading this post.
You can request to download all facebook photos anytime. Also, able to select types of facebook photos, range, and format what you need to download to your computer. That’s mean you can choose to download your information in an HTML format or a JSON format to allowing another service to import it easily.
Download All Photos From Facebook
1. First logging to your account and go to “General Account Settings“. If you’re on a pc browser, click on the downward arrow on the top right corner and click Settings. Or directly go to facebook.com/settings. Also, you can perform this same method as on your mobile after you enabled the desktop mode on Mobile Chrome Browser.
2. Now, click on “Your Facebook Information” and navigate to Download Your Infomation by clicking “View“.
3. In this step, you can decide what you want to download from your Facebook information. If you need only the photos you previously uploaded, just tick on “Photos“. Then click on “Create File“.
4. Now it will take some time to create your files and they will notify you after the process will complete. That depends on how much information you request and amount of your files in the date range.
5. Once you will get notified, you can download it to your preferred device easily. But, you must remember, this will be only available for download for a few days. It will be downloaded as a zip file and you have to extract it using WinRAR or another extractor.
View Your Downloaded Photos
Just extract your zip file and click on “index.html” file. It will show your downloaded photos on a web browser. or Go to “photos_and_videos” folder and find your Photos folder there. It will show up you already download facebook photos as you requested.
Hope you have done your work with these simple steps to download your photos. If this really helped you to know how to download all photos from facebook, don’t forget to share these on your social to help someone like you!