Facebook is not a place to store your photos. it’s making a great space to sharing your photos fast and easily. But once you need to download all photos from Facebook at once, It’s difficult to do one by one.
In fact, Facebook makes it easy to download your all Facebook information including photos, videos, messages, comments, stories and all of the information at once.
You can request this information anytime. Also, able to select types of information, range, and format what you need to download to your computer. That’s mean you can choose to download your information in an HTML format or a JSON format to allowing another service to import it easily.
Download All Photos From Facebook At Once
1. First logging to your account and go to “General Account Settings“. If you’re on a pc browser, click on the downward arrow on the top right corner and click Settings. Or directly go to facebook.com/settings. Also, you can perform this same method as on your mobile after you enabled the desktop mode on Mobile Chrome Browser.
2. Now, click on “Your Facebook Information” and navigate to Download Your Infomation by clicking “View“.
3. In this step, you can decide what you want to download from your Facebook information. If you need only the photos you previously uploaded, just tick on “Photos“. Then click on “Create File“.
4. Now it will take some time to create your files and they will notify you after the process will complete. That depends on how much information you request and amount of your files in the date range.
5. Once you will get notified, you can download it to your preferred device easily. But, you must remember, this will be only available for download for a few days. It will be downloaded as a zip file and you have to extract it using WinRAR or another extractor.
View Your Downloaded Photos
Just extract your zip file and click on “index.html” file. It will show your downloaded photos on a web browser. or Go to “photos_and_videos” folder and find your Photos folder there. It will show up you all the download Facebook photos as you requested.
Hope you have done your work with these simple steps. If this really helped you, don’t forget to share these on your social to help someone like you!