Can you believe that Pinterest group boards can double your blog traffic?
It’s super easy to start a blog these days, But, you definitely have to work on growing your blog!
When using social media to grow your blog, Pinterest can do most of it for you, and Pinterest group boards can help you to double your traffic with more engagement.
But, how and why it will matter?
Well, still don’t have a Pinterest account for your Blog? follow these steps to create an account first!
Let’s get into the work!
What is a Pinterest Group Board?
A Pinterest group board is a collaboration of Pinterest users. Boards are own by a one Pinner (Pinterest user), who has given permissions to one or more other Pinners to add Pins to the same Group Board.
Just like a notice board in our real life! Here’s a example,
The Group Board has rules set by the owner of the Board to run it with other users. Once you joined a group, you can start pinning and also able to invite others to the Group board depends on the board rules.
You can join multiples Boards, but once you followed it, It not mean you have participated on that Board. You must have to request to join. Once it gets approved, you can able to start pinning.
How to Find Pinterest Group Boards
One of the easiest ways to find Pinterest group boards, use Pingroupie.com. It will find and show you all of the group boards once you just hit a search on it.
For example, if you want to find a board similar to make money online, enter the keyword “make money online” and scroll down to find your most relevant board to join.
It will show you the results by category, language, pin counts, collaborates, and the score of the board.
As another method, you can look for boards that other Pinterest users have joined. Also, you can do this once you joined a group board by viewing the users on the board.
To do this,
Go to the board you have already joined, and click on the user profile icons of the right corner and click on the name to navigate their profiles – and go to the “Boards” sections to view their boards.
How to Join Group Boards on Pinterest
Once you find the relevant board, look for the “Request to join” button and click to join. Some Group Boards may also have various types of instructions for joining the Board in the description.
How to Increase Your Blog Traffic
There is nothing that will happen by itself once you joined a group board. So, you have to start pinning by your self more and more. Group boards always have more engagement cause it has more followers and with higher score.
At first, you have to create stunning pins that people love to save your pins to their boards. Once you pin one of a pin to a Group board, others can see your pin, and they will start engaging with it by saving, clicking (Blog traffic), or at least viewing it.
Here are the steps you can follow for more engagement on Pinterest,
- Create stunning pins for more engagement: I preferred to use an online tool like Canva.com to create Pinterest pins. Using both standard pin sizes and long pins are worked for me, but in the last few months, I have used long pins (600px *1200px) and those are performing well compared to standard pins. (Try these 12 FREE Canva Pinterest templates)
- Pin Description: Write a killing description using relevant keywords and use some Pinterest hashtags on your pin description. You can use Pinterestkeywordtool.com to find keywords and also you can use the search bar on Pinterest to see some keywords suggestions.
- Pin on your boards: First, post the pin on your own boards, I have created a board only for my blog post pins named “Best of TalkBitz“.
- Pin into group boards: Now, start pinning your pin to group boards into the relevant section. Most of the popular boards have some sections, So make sure to how your pin is going through the board section and try to pin it on the relevant section.
- Use the Pinterest tools, Tailwind: If you want to push your Pinterest engagement to the next level, you should use a pin scheduler like Tailwind. It will automatically work for the best times you choose, allowing you to post and drive more engagement through analytics, monitoring, content discovery, and more.
Always try to get all the benefits of Pinterest group boards with pining creatively designed pins!
Never stop using Pinterest. The blog traffic will increase while you create and pinning continuously.
Try using keywords and hashtags on your description. Also, trying to comment and react on other’s pins on the Pinterest group boards. It will make an advantage to someone who will come to your profile and follow you instantly.
Happy pinning! 😉