If you’re a Youtube content creator, how do you find copyright-free music for Youtube? You have to publish your own unique content to get a higher reach on YouTube and you’ll need free music for videos on Youtube to make it more reachable.
How to Get Free Music for YouTube Videos
If you have already used that kind of music, you already know the issues that are confronted with your videos, right? So, the better way is using copyright free music.
So, here is a list of great sources that I have rounded up for you! Try these best ways to get copyright free music for your own Youtube videos for more reach.
1. YouTube Audio Library
YouTube Audio Library is the best and easiest way to get free music for youtube videos. You can listen and download these kinds of music and sound effects to use on your youtube videos. Also, you may use music files from this library in videos that you want to monetize on YouTube.
To get into the YouTube Audio Library,
- Sign in to your channel Dashboard.
- Click on the “Create” tab.
- Click on the “Audio Library” to find free music.
or, directly navigate to www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music.
In Audio Library, you can simply find music listing by Genre, Mood, Instrument, Duration, and Attribution. It will help to find the preferred music to use.
2. No Copyright Music YouTube Channels
Most of the local YouTubers using these ways to get non-copyright music for their videos. It’s pretty quiet! You can explore sounds weirdly cool!
Audio Library (YouTube Channel)
The audio library is one of the best sources for copyright-free music for Youtube content creators. All of that music free to use. But you have to read their description every time before you download it. In the description, you can see the Track Info, License, Artist’s Details, and About using the music sections. Meanwhile, you must have to copy and paste their credited (Artist and song) text under the “License” section to your video description.
Especially one of the best sources for vloggers. It has a lot of awesome kinds of music that feel you as in heaven. Like the audio library, you must have to copy and paste their license text from the description.
It has energetic EDM songs for creators. You can choose whatever you want. But make sure to check their description for copy their crediting texts. For more information read their Frequently Asked Questions.
3. PAID Copyright-Free Music Sites
- HookSounds: HookSounds is a credible site that offering quality, curated and exclusive royalty-free music. Most online creators are nowadays looking for modern, stylish and distinctive music. HookSounds is a great source for every creator that they offering original music releases with the PDF license certificate, UNLIMITED ACCESS plan starting from $29. Or you can download their music free for personal use with attribution for non-monetized contents.
- Audiojungle: If you are looking for some kind of stock music, Audiojungle is the best place to get Royalty free music and audio tracks from $1. It has more than 818,000 tracks from musicians and sound engineers in their community.
- Epidemic Sound: It has a monthly subscription offering a 30-days free trial. They have plans like CREATOR SUBSCRIPTION, STARTING AT $15/MONTH with No copyright claims or royalty fees. The BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION Starts at $149/MONTH. (You can check the current prices here.)
However, don’t forget to see and read their guidelines before using any kind of copyright-free music for Youtube. Read privacy policies, Terms and FAQs every time you use one of these above.
Here are a few hand-picked guides for you to read next:
- 5 Easy Ways to Identify a Song in YouTube Video
- 5 Free Social Media Management Tools to Save You Time
- 6 Powerful Instagram Marketing Tools to Boost Your Following