Before a few years ago when creating your own website or launching your own app would you must have required coding skills or enough money to hire someone with that skills to make your own ideas a reality. So, how to create an app without coding skills?
Nowadays, everything has been changed. Because in the last few years coming up with new tools that offer from new companies. Which someone has an idea to create a website they can do it their self. That only you need a tutorial to go through. When we are talking about the DIY app making, it’s simple with the online mobile app builder platforms like Appy Pie.
In this article, I would like to talk about how to create an app without coding skills if you don’t know how to code.
What is Appy Pie App Builder?
Appy Pie is an online app builder allows you to create different types of mobile apps without coding skills. This platform compatible with most of the devices including iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry. This app builder allows you to build apps with simple drag and drop steps without having any prior experience.
When you finish building an app, you can publish it easily on all the popular app stores with Appy Pie. So, they give you a worth pricing plans work best for individual businesses and small enterprises. Also, you have a chance to monetize it.
How to Make an App in 8 Easy Steps?
Appy Pie has hundreds of features to make your idea perfect with their platform. Also, you can make your app profitable. You can do all of those things without having to write a single line of code.
Let’s Move on!
- First, go to online app builder and click “Get Started“.
- Tell your business name, purpose and click “Next“.
- Now, create an account using social plugin or email to save your work.
- After logging, choose to “Add App Features” from the step list.
- Now you can customize your app with adding a logo, background and splash screen, etc.
- Use My Features to add more features to your app and click “Save & Continue“.
- Now you can preview a web version of your ongoing app or click on “My Apps” to view options to make your app alive.
- Now you can make your app alive by clicking on “Go Live” and choose your preferred plan to publish your app.
This process is not difficult, easy to understand and every work has a prompt guide to help you. If you are stuck on anywhere you can contact the Appy Pie team simply from your account. Also, you can explore the Appy Pie help center to find more tutorials according to your app creation.
However, your features can be limited to the plan you choose. So first decide how your app need to be built on. Such as if its need multi-platform supported (Android, iOS and WEB), push notifications, disk space, etc.
I think that pricing plans are overly valuable other than when we are starting by coding. It may take more time, hard work, bugs or you have to pay for hire a freelancer to get more advanced features. But Appy Pie is perfect to handle online and suitable for a small business.
Featured Image by Pexels.