Looking for a roundup of the best Convertkit alternatives?
There are many email marketing tools available in the market, so it can be hard to choose one that suits your needs.
ConvertKit is great for content marketers, but if a certain feature is important to you, or you’re simply looking for something more affordable, there is a good chance that you will find one of the alternatives to be perfect for your business.
Here are the best Convertkit alternatives for 2022.
Let’s dive in!
The Best Convertkit Alternatives
- SendFox – Most affordable Converkit alternative
- Constant Contact – All-in-one platform for Small Businesses
- MailerLite – Lightweight tool for novices
Let’s get into the detailed list of the best alternatives for ConvertKit to be sure that you’re choosing the best option for your business.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through these links, we may earn a commission at no cost to you.
1. SendFox – Most Affordable Converkit Alternative
SendFox is an email marketing tool that turns your audience into a list of subscribers. It is an affordable solution to simplify your email marketing workflow. Whether you want to send newsletters, list leads, promote your products or launch a new product, SendFox has got you covered.
The best part is it’s free and they only have a Lifetime plan so you can get all the features by making a one-time payment. If you’re a new blogger, YouTuber, or owner of a small business, with a minimal budget, then SendFox is the place to create and send simple, and effective emails.
Reasons to Try SendFox:
- Unlimited email sends per month.
- Unlimited triggered automations.
- Custom landing pages and forms.
- WYSIWYG email editor to write emails easily.
- Scheduled email campaigns at any time of the day.
- Advanced analytics to keep track of opens, clicks, and more.
Pricing: Free. If you want all email marketing features, you can get the ongoing SendFox lifetime deal for $49 at AppSumo. Plus you can have up to 5,000 contacts (+$49 per extra 5K).
2. Constant Contact – All-in-one platform for Small Businesses
Constant Contact, one of the leaders in digital marketing, targets small business owners and content creators. From personalized newsletters to powerful email marketing campaigns, Constant Contact helps you grow your business and build relationships thanks to its flexible pricing plans.
It comes with a pack of features you need to reach more people with website signup forms, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and send great emails to your subscribers, segment your lists, track your results.
Reasons to try Constant Contact:
- A pack of tools to grow your small business.
- Send targeted emails automatically.
- Mobile app to manage contacts and track your progress.
- Easy-to-use email editor with mobile-responsive templates.
- Auto-sync your data with integrations like Shopify, and Etsy.
- Popups, landing pages, and sign-up forms to capture leads easily.
- Engage your clients with tools such as video, surveys, polls, and more.
Pricing: Content Contact offers a 60-day free trial. And there’s is a 30-day trial for global users (outside of the US and Canada). The Email plan starts at $20/month and you can manage up to 500 contacts.
3. MailerLite – Lightweight tool for Novices
MailerLite is an all-in-one marketing solution that helps you do marketing the clean way. It includes everything from email marketing to landing pages and everything in between. It’s easy to use, simple to get started, and it’s free to manage 1000 contacts.
You can use pre-made templates for the emails you send to your subscribers. There’s no guesswork you can also use its drag-and-drop designer to make any adjustments that you’d like. MailerLite is the less expensive, more user-friendly email marketing tool that pairs perfectly with ConvertKit.
Reason to try MailerLite:
- Intuitive drag-and-drop email builder to create engaging emails.
- Landing pages, embedded signup form, and pop-ups to capture subscribers.
- Website builder with 20+ content blocks.
- Email automations to reach the right people.
- Auto resend feature to get more attention to your newsletters.
- Advanced segmentations to you deliver more targeted emails.
Pricing: MailerLite is free to manage 1000 contacts with some limited features. The premium plan starts at $10.
Wrapping it up
It’s no secret that building an email list is a great way to grow your blog and get your business noticed.
Although you will probably have to pay an email marketing service to run campaigns, they are still great value for money.
If you need a relatively cheap alternative to Convertkit, then SendFox is worth trying.
If this truly helped you, don’t forget to check out our recommended tools to find the right tools to power up your blogging journey!
Happy list building!