Are you looking for one of the best Calendly alternatives to schedule appointments easily?
With millions of users, Calendly is still one of the great choices to save time, accelerate sales, and improve your service quality. It offers a number of features that will help you manage your day-to-day events, appointments, calls, meetings, and more.
But Calendly is not the only option when it comes to online appointment scheduling software.
If you’ve specific needs or a more cost-effective way that can do more, it’s time to look for another one that fits your needs.
Let’s take a look at the best alternatives to Calendly in 2022.
Disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you purchase any service through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
The Best Calendly Alternatives for 2022
There are many online appointment scheduling software available on the market. With an increasing number of people working from home, the value of these types of online tools has been greater than ever.
To help choose the right one we’ve created a detailed list of the best Calendly alternatives that will help you to be more productive.
TidyCal is a simple, yet powerful way to get free and paid bookings from your customers, clients, and prospects. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use meeting scheduler without a lot of features, TidyCal could be just what you really need.
You can create booking types with a few clicks and easily share them with a link or embed them on your website. You can also customize your own booking page any time with basic options until you’re happy with it.
With easy integrations including Google Calendar, Office 365, Zoom, Google Meet, and Zapier, this scheduler makes it easy to schedule appointments online for any type of business. And the coolest thing is you can accept paid bookings with many integrations after upgrading to the TidyCal lifetime plan by making a one-time purchase. Simply, no monthly subscriptions.
- Unlimited meetings and booking types even on the free plan
- Simple user-friendly interface for bookings
- 10 calendar connections per account
- Language and other international currency options.
- Easily accept free and paid meetings
- Free Plan: Free meetings (1 calendar connection)
- Lifetime Plan: $29 at AppSumo (one-time purchase)
CalendarHero (formerly Zoom.ai) is one of the best alternatives to Calendly that comes in handy to schedule meetings with clients and your team members to keep everything on track.
The best thing is you can sync unlimited calendars from Google, Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, and iCloud to make bookings so clean. More than that, you’ll be able to automate meeting scheduling by adding your favorite video meeting provider to your CalendarHero account.
You can simply get more benefits by accessing 60+ integrations including Zoom, Slack, Skype, Facebook Messenger, HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, and more. By adding the right payment provider, you’ll be able to collect payments in advance.
- Sync unlimited work and personal calendars
- Bookings, and video meetings using your real-time availability
- Custom branding options and embed on any website
- Assign a meeting to specific members of your team
- Book meetings with your own AI meeting assistant via Slack, Microsoft Teams, and other chat apps
- Free Plan: Free forever (limited access)
- Professional Plan: $8/month
- Team Plan: $12/month (per user)
- One Year Plan: $149 at AppSumo (team plan features + 3 users)
EasyCalendar is one of the alternatives to Calendly out there, but it is functional and easy to use. With this, you can create, share and make it easier for your customers and clients to book an appointment with a simple interface.
You can start with creating a free account and it comes with some of the most widely used CRM integrations, Google Calendar, Google Analytics, video conferencing integrations, and more to handle your appointments faster even with your team members.
This scheduler looks pretty cool and is well made. The free version of the software does offer plenty of features for personal use to try out appointment scheduling software without long-term use for a business.
- Easy-to-use appointment scheduler with reminders and integrations
- Assign and handle appointments among multiple team members
- Embed appointment forms on websites
- Customize the email for appointments
- Multiple languages to choose from for the scheduling page
- Free Plan: Free forever (1 calendar)
- Standard Plan: $6/month
- Pro Plan: $11/month
YouCanBook.me is another online appointment scheduling application packed with powerful features to help you book appointments for any purpose. If you work remotely from home or are looking for a convenient appointment scheduling way for your team or education this would be another perfect choice.
This software has the capability to provide clients with automated scheduling features, customizable notifications, and powerful Integrations including Google and Microsoft Calendar, Zapier, Zoom, and Google Meet.
They offer you simple pricing plans based on the number of calendars you’ll connect to your account. More than that, it has plenty of customization options to choose your brand color and add your logo to your booking pages.
- Flexible free and paid scheduling options with fixed start and end dates
- Complete customization over your booking page style
- Customizable notifications and follow-up emails
- One account to manage all team members
- Automate booking scheduling with 1,500+ apps
- Free Plan: Free forever (basic features)
- Pro Plan: $10/month (per calendar)
Calendar is a simple and effective way to plan your meetings, appointments, and events. If you are looking for an easy way to add a personal touch to your bookings, this scheduling software would be the best option.
The best thing to use about Calendar is that it works like an all-in-one tool that helps you book your events, simplifies scheduling, and allows you to analyze to make better decisions.
You can also create your meeting with team members in seconds based on their availability. With the Calendar mobile app, you will be able to access your calendar dashboard, manage calendars, manage events, and share your schedule anywhere you go.
- Simple dashboard to create events on your connected Google, and Outlook Calendar.
- Over 2,000 app integrations via Zapier.
- Mobile app to stay more productive.
- Calendar analytics to make decisions fast.
- Easily schedule team meetings with guests.
- Basic Plan: Free forever (1 calendar)
- Standard Plan: $6/month
- Pro Plan: $8/month
Schedule Your Next Meeting Hassle-Free
Using online scheduling software is a great way to help you get more done faster even if you’re you work from home.
It may come as a surprise that there are many free and paid Calendly alternatives out there for productivity.
If you’re looking for a simple go-to-go experience, TidyCal is worth trying.
And all the other online scheduling software on this list has its own features to help you stand out. What you decide to use will depend on your own preferences, how busy you are, and what features you really need.
What is your favorite alternative to Calendly? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!