Are you in search of the best website builders for small business in 2021?
These days, you don’t need to be tech-savvy to create a stunning website. There are many website builders that offer numerous useful tools for building attractive, functional websites without writing a single line of code.
They’re becoming increasingly popular because they provide affordable options for anyone who needs a website from building personal and small business sites to advanced eCommerce features.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the best website builders available for small businesses to build your website in hours!
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links we may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
The Best Website Builders for Small Business
As a business owner, you have many tasks that need to be done when you’re starting up.
Whether your website needs a product/service page or you’ll need a payment gateway, a good website builder can help you create a great-looking site that your visitors will love.
Ready? Let’s jump into the list!
Zyro is a website builder that specializes in making it possible for beginners to build mobile-friendly websites. With its intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, it offers a quick and easy website building experience.
It comes with a number of different template options and an AI website builder. You can get started with something relatively easy and build it from a simple portfolio website to a functional eCommerce website to sell your products anywhere by accepting the most popular payment methods.
You can create multiple pages with the editor, and you can also add a blog, widgets, galleries, videos, subscription form, contact form, and more. Not only that, each page has its own options for SEO which makes it easy to make your website SEO-friendly faster than ever before.
- Start with a template or AI website builder.
- Connect a custom domain name or use Zyro’s subdomain.
- Blogging tools and email signup forms.
- Marketing integrations including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- eCommerce functionalities to sell your products anywhere.
And the coolest thing is you can use our special discount code
TalkBitz10 to save 10% on any Zyro yearly plan when you publish your website!
Zyro starts at $2.99 per month, billed annually. A small business will likely want the $9.90 per month plan.
Tailor Brands is a simple branding platform for everyone. It’s easy to use and has plenty of branding tools like logo maker, social Media designer, Business mail, print store, and a website builder.
You can get started by creating your logo with them and its intuitive interface guides you through the process of creating a new site in just minutes. If you need more customization options, you can switch to the advanced editor, which includes support for making changes to every part of your website.
The best part is you can also hire a Tailor Brand expert to build a website for you. It also offers an affordable upgrade option with additional features for both personal and business users.
- A Simple website building process that fits all users.
- Automated branding tools for business.
- Easily connect a domain or find a new domain.
- Hire an expert to build a website.
- eCommerce tools to sell products and accept payments.
- Social media graphic design tool with access to stock photos and icons.
Tailor Brands starts at $3.99 per month, billed annually. You can also save more on the billing cycle if you pay for 2 years upfront.
Weebly is a free website builder that makes it easy to create a professional-looking website or online store. Its easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality, along with its free plan, allows anyone to publish a website without any hassle.
You can use Weebly to build a blog, online store, portfolio, photography site, personal website, or anything else. You can publish a website for free with a subdomain but your website will contain Weebly branding at the bottom.
With paid plans, you can connect a custom domain name and get access to more tools to build a brandable website. Plus, your website will be mobile-friendly and easy to build up with professional eCommerce tools.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop website builder.
- Well-crafted website templates for various industries.
- Free sub-domain to publish your website.
- eCommerce tools to sell your products online.
- Blogging, Forms, and SEO tools to make functional websites.
- Apps center to make your business more powerful.
Weebly has a free plan (with a brand tag in the footer). The paid plans start at $5 per month.
Wix platform offers several features that will benefit any small business owner. It is a website builder that lets you create a unique website, blog, portfolio, or store with no coding required.
All of its features are user-friendly and easy to learn, allowing you to get up and running quickly. Wix allows you to manage all of your online business needs in one place, making it an ideal platform for anyone who needs to set up an eCommerce business.
It comes with mobile-friendly designer-made templates for every business. More than that, the builder has beautiful animation, video backgrounds, and scroll effects, so your website will be more creative.
- Start from scratch or choose from designer-made website templates.
- Beautiful gallery layout to display images, videos, and more.
- Blogging tools to create and manage blog posts.
- Customize your site’s meta tags, for SEO.
- Hire a professional for website design, graphic design, and other tasks.
- eCommerce tools to showcase your products with a creative layout.
Wix offers a limited free plan with Wix ads on. The paid plans start at $4.50 per month, billed annually. A small business will likely want the $17/month plan for eCommerce features.
Squarespace is a well-known online platform that lets people create their own website with some advanced features. The platform is great for small business owners because it has the tools you need to get started right away.
One of the reasons why Squarespace is so popular with small businesses is its impressive website templates. These are tailored to different professions, with layouts that let you showcase your products or services in the best possible way.
Moreover, it comes with Email Marketing, SEO tools, and Social Media tools that help maximize your audience. With eCommerce tools, your customers can check out efficiently.
- Modern website templates to customize them to fit your needs.
- Plenty of design tools and Custom CSS options.
- Site-building tools with a variety of gallery, video, audio blocks, and more.
- Sell products, services, even subscriptions with multiple payment methods.
- eCommerce-specific analytics to understand your customer base.
- Manage your website with Squarespace Android and iOS App.
Squarespace plans start at $12 per month, billed annually. A small business may want the $18 per month plan.
Shopify is best for entrepreneurs who want to sell products online without investing too much time in building their own eCommerce website.
With the easy-to-use interface, It’s not that hard to customize an online store, manage your inventory, set up your payment gateway, and start accepting payments from customers.
The best part is, Shopify has an actionable dashboard to track your sales, orders, and traffic helps you make the right decisions for your business. You can also use Shopify’s mobile app to check in on the status of your online store in real-time.
- Website builder with beautiful themes with full access to HTML and CSS.
- Offer different products variations.
- Multiple languages support for stores.
- Optimize your product pages for SEO.
- Set up shipping rates by fixed-price, location-based rates, and more.
- 100+ multiple payment gateways to accept payments.
There’s a 14-day free trial. After that, paid plans start at $29 per month.
GoDaddy Website Builder is an easy-to-use, free website builder that enables you to build a website in minutes. Whether you’re building a business website to sell products, personal site, or blog – it’s all possible with this website builder.
With GoDaddy’s Website Builder, you have access to professional themes, built-in marketing tools such as email marketing, blogging tools, content creator to grow your business.
However, if you’re very concerned about every small design customization, this one may not be an ideal fit for you. Luckily, GoDaddy has a free plan and one-month free trial on paid plans to play with all the features, so you can make sure it’s right for your website.
- A user-friendly website builder with customizable themes.
- Optimize for search engines rankings.
- Blogging tools with email signup features.
- Content creation tool to make eye-catching content for social and more.
- eCommerce features including abandoned cart recovery to sell products easily.
GoDaddy has a free plan with free subdomain included. The basic plan starts at $9.99 per month, billed annually. eCommerce businesses may want the $24.99 per month plan.
Site123 is a free website builder that helps you create an SEO-optimized website using a simple editor. It’s so easy to use, Site123 is great for building business websites, blogs, eCommerce sites, and personal portfolios.
In addition to creating your website for free, Site123 offers eCommerce features to sell products on your website. If you want to receive bookings online, this website builder also has a reservations tool and booking tool that good for small restaurants and service-based businesses.
However, if you’re looking to handle a high volume of web traffic, you should also note that they didn’t offer unlimited bandwidth even for paid users. If you’ve got a large number of pictures or videos on your website, you may need to upgrade your plan.
- Start with selecting the website type and upload your content.
- Add your products to sell online with popular payment integrations.
- Publish the website with a custom sub-domain free of charge.
- Start a personal blog easily using the blogging platform.
- Let clients book their appointments using the booking tool.
Site123 has a free plan if you can use its subdomain, limited storage, and bandwidth. Paid plans start at $5.80 per month.
Which is the Best Website Builder?
There’re many things to think about when choosing a website builder. The most important of these is the company’s reputation, the ease of use of the website builder, its features, and the cost of using it.
If you’re not sure where to start, we can recommend using Zyro Website Builder, because it’s very beginner-friendly and the pricing plans are so affordable.
And all the others are solid choices that you won’t be disappointed with.
But nothing suits you well? then self-hosted WordPress might be the best website builder for you! (we’re also a WordPress blog.)
WordPress is web software and you need to install it somewhere, so you’ll need to get your domain name and web hosting — we recommend Bluehost!
When you build your website with self-hosted WordPress, you have full control over your website, which is something that even the best website builder can’t offer for you.
More than that, you can also use fantastic WordPress page builders like Elementor to make your site look professionally designed.
With the right website builder, you can build a good website that can give you credibility, increase your visibility and help you get more customers!
Start afresh with your new small business website!