Instagram is the world’s biggest photo and video-sharing social networking platform owned by Facebook Inc. T
Every people like to get many likes and comments on their photos and videos on social media. However, you need more followers and friends to get more likes and comments. If you are on Instagram you can simply gain more organic followers without paying any dollars with these simple ways.
1. Make Your Instagram Account Perfect
- Choose a perfect username: You have two names on Instagram. Those are your @username and changeable name (Full Name). Unfortunately, there are so many same names on Instagram. It’s difficult to search with names. But, anyone can find and tag photos to you easily with your username. Because of these, you must add an awesome username to your account without using strange characters or spellings.
- Account visibility: If you are looking for more followers you must set your profile private to public.
- Setting up your profile photo: Use a clear headshot of your face is best for the personal account. For brands, companies or organizations, try a recognizable logo. It will help to recognize you clearly.
- Account bio: Use this section to describe a brief overview of yourself or your brand. Your bio is only 150 characters, You can describe, about you, your work, interests, and any other things you want to share with others. A creative bio will increase your followers.
2. Get More Followers With Great Photos
Use your own unique techniques to capture photos and think about your composition. If you’re posting about traveling, you have to be different than other travelers. That’s mean creativity will increase your followers.
Always trying to take photos using your default camera app. That’s because Instagram’s built-in camera has no more features like HDR, Zooming and it will automatically crop all your photos into a square. Maybe, it will not focus on your whole frame.
Also, you can edit your photos through apps like Lightroom, Snapseed, Photoshop. Most popular Instagrammers using Lightroom as their main editing tool. Because Lightroom has awesome catchy presets and filters to get inspire your photos.
3. Use Instagram Stories
Currently, Stories are the most famous part on every social media platform. People use this feature to share their photos and videos as a short story adding some cool stickers, text, etc. Stories are only visible for 24 Hours after you published on.
When you are using stories, you have to know about story highlights. Highlights can categorize your stories perfectly and it will show in your profile under the bio section.
Meanwhile, Highlighted stories appear on the profile until you delete it. Use highlights to attract more followers!
4. Use Popular Hashtags
Hashtags are still an effective way to get more followers like magic. When you are using hashtags, followers will able to show your photo or video you have uploaded with that hashtag. Then, they can come to your profile and mostly they will follow you.
View this post on Instagram
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7! 2 of them, in blue!😍 This is the only $160 smartphone that gives you 48MP, it’s quite impressive isn’t it.😉🤔 • • • • • 📸 @tech4x_ #Xiaomi #mi #mi8 #mi8lite #mi8lite #smartphone #mi8pro #xiaomimi8lite #mi8youth #android #redmi #redminote6pro #pocof1 #realme2pro #xiaomiindonesia #samsung #iphonexs #mi8se #mia2 #redminote6 #oppo #xiaomimi8pro #xiaomimi8 #xiaomimi8youth #poco #redminote #redmi6pro #xiaomiphotography #mimix #mimix3 #mimix3s
There are some trending hashtags at all times popular on Instagram. But always use the popular hashtags describing your photo. It will help you to get more engagement on your photos.
You can find out more trending hashtags from Hubspot Blog to tag on your posts. Also, use these free hashtag generators to generate effective hashtags.
5. Schedule Instagram Posts
Schedule your Instagram, another creative way to increase your followers automatically. Personally, I used apps like
The thing is you can post like “Good morning” post on every day at 6 am when you sleep. 😀